When you open a bag of me, your nose fills with the smells of pine, cedar, and damp earth. In fact, I bring back lots of memories of Alaska — and also quite the thunderfuck. Expect to have to wipe away smoke-induced tears after smoking me. It doesn't take long after using me for everything to take on a whole new sense of importance, grandeur, and excitement. I'm the perfect hybrid for the person looking to have some fun — and a good medicinal strain for those with a low appetite or depression. I taper down into a calming, relaxed state that's perfect for deep contemplation.
How to use
Time of day: Afternoons.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Afternoon movie sessions, catching up with friends, relaxing outdoor activities like walking, creative activities like reading, music, and painting.
Best medicinal uses: Reducing anxiety and depression, increasing focus, headaches, nausea, and increasing the appetite.
- Strain: 60% sativa, 40% indica
- THC: 22% - 27%
- CBD: 0-0.1%
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective
- Linalool: Traditionally used by aromatherapists to calm anxiety and induce sleep
- Flavour and aroma: Pine, cedar, damp earth
- Smoke aroma: Piney, dank, acrid, harsh