I'm a sweet but earthy Indica dominant hybrid described as the ideal way to end your day, with effects that bring you to a happily tired state. I'm here to slow you down without tripping you up, and when I first start to come on, you'll feel gentle tingles running through your body. Depression, stress, and even major waves of anxiety can be calmed by my calm, soothing demeanor. And while you may notice a bit of the giggles, I promise you nothing short of the greatest sleep.
How to use
Time of day: Afternoons and early evenings.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Chilling with a funny show, after-dinner digestif, taking a relaxing bath, listening to some really good tunes, stretching and slow movement.
Best medicinal uses: To reduce stress, depression, and anxiety, fight insomnia, and PTSD relief.
- Strain: 50% indica, 50% sativa
- THC: 19–22%
- CBD: < 1%
- D-Limonene: Thought to relieve anxiety and stress; traditionally used to energize.
- Myrcene: Thought to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- β-Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic.
- α-Pinene: Thought to be anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- Flavour and aroma: Tangy, fruity, earthy,
- Smoke aroma: Citrus, earthy, sweet