I'm the lovechild of two of the greatest names ever to grace cannabis: Blueberry and OG Kush. Some mistake me for a body high because of my indica genetics, but I'm a cerebral onslaught that borders on too-intense for the more sensitive ones. And I might be strong, but I'm not here to punish you. I just want to shake that inner child out of its hiding place, because when you finally let it out, you'll be drowning in giggles and new-found joy. Then, when you've fallen off the edge of laughter and joy, you'll crash into a delectable relaxation and you'll be floating for days.
How to use
Time of day: Early evenings and nights.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Giggling, dancing, and letting out your inner child, creating memories with friends, picnics, and music.
Best medicinal uses: Pain management, insomnia, muscle pain, stress, and anxiety.
- Strain: 70% indica, 30% sativa
- THC: 22 - 25%
- CBD: < 1%
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent.
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Flavour and aroma: Citrus, earthy, woody
- Smoke aroma: Citrus, floral, earthy, piney