I'm called Larry OG, but some call me Lemon Larry. Hailing from the Orange County, I'm proud of how fat I am — and how fat my THC levels are. At a low dose, I'll bring all those feel-good tingles to your body, but you'll still be able to get things done. At a high dose, I'm the complete stoner stereotype. I'll make your heart long for the munchies, the couch, and a good comedy flick. I'm not afraid to have two personalities — that's how I stay friends with everyone.
How to use
Time of day: Early evenings or before bed.
Best used in: A dry herb vaporizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Chilling out with friends and a good comedy flick, at small doses for an energy boost before a walk or yoga, before a bath or massage, and romantic evenings with a lover.
Best medicinal uses: Mood problems like anxiety and depression and increasing the appetite.
- Strain: 60% indica, 40% sativa
- THC: 21 - 27%
- CBD: 0.5 - 1%
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Pinene: Thought to be analgesic, neuroprotective, and anti-inflammatory
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic
- Myrcene: Said to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects
- Flavour and aroma: Citrusy, piney, earthy
- Smoke aroma: Citrusy, piney