I'm an Indica dominant hybrid grown to captivate and indulge your senses. My scent is true to my name, but with a berry twist—courtesy of my parent Sunset Sherbert. Together, the result is a rich, complicated taste unafraid of dancing along either side of the boundary between sweet and savory. Not only do I fill your nose and mouth with the dreamy, creamy notes of citrus and vanilla, but I'm unbelievably calming and soothing to the mind, too. My high is calming without being sleepy, but I'm great before bed, too. Some use me for eliminating general anxiety, depression, insomnia, and appetite issues. When I come on, you'll notice a relaxing numbness arrive in your body elevated by a light tingle. I'm the perfect strain for lazy afternoons spent under the sun or early evenings with friends and lovers.
How to use
Time of day: Afternoons and early evenings.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Chilling with friends, movies, lunch and coffee dates, walks on the beach or anywhere in nature, chilling with a good book.
Best medicinal uses: Daytime pain management, to reduce stress, depression, and anxiety.
- Genetics: 70% indica, 30% sativa
- THC: 21–26%
- CBD: 0.88–1%
- D-Limonene: Thought to relieve anxiety and stress; traditionally used to energize.
- Myrcene: Thought to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- β-Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic.
- Linalool: Traditionally used to reduce anxiety and induce sleep.
- α-Pinene: Thought to be anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- Flavour and aroma: Sweet, vanilla, citrus, lemon, berry
- Smoke aroma: Sweet, vanilla cookie, sour berry