I'm Pinkman Goo, the Indica chill without the couchlock and wonder strain for the restless. Named for my goo-rgeous and ultra-sticky buds, I'm a potent Indica with a mysterious lineage. Some speculate I'm a cross between Granddaddy Purple, Grape Ape and Northern Lights #5. I'm calm-inducing, sedative, and, because I'm not very high in THC, a go-to for tackling chronic stress. However, some also say they love me when it comes to managing their anxiety. Inhale my minty, earthy smoke, and our journey together will start with a light lifted effect that fills your mind with a touch of cerebral energy and euphoria. As your mind lifts into this active and focused state, your body will begin to settle into pure relaxation. You'll be physically calm and totally at ease without too much couch lock or sedation.
How to use
Time of day: Afternoons, early evenings, and before bed.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Quiet moments of peace, alone time, watching movies, chilling out, before baths, and anything self-indulgent.
Best medicinal uses: Insomnia, depression, chronic pain and inflammation, muscle spasms, unstressing, anxiety, and sedative pain relief.
- Genetics: Indica-dominant hybrid (80% Indica, 20% Sativa)
- THC: 18–19%
- CBD: 1%
- CBG: 1%
- THCV: 1%
- Myrcene: Thought to potentiate cannabinoids and their effects.
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent.
- D-Limonene: Thought to relieve anxiety and stress; traditionally used to energize.
- β-Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Linalool: Traditionally used to reduce anxiety and induce sleep.
- Flavour and aroma: Spicy, herbal, berry
- Smoke aroma: Spicy, herbal, grape