I’m a second-place winner at the High Times Cannabis Cup in the hybrid category. I was born and bred in Europe, and now I’m gracing Canadian soil. As a 50/50 hybrid, I’m the best of both worlds. Calm your anxious mind while getting focused, and relax your body without a couchlock debacle. I’m the perfectly gentle intervention on stress and anxiety. My aromatic spiciness is also perfect for headaches, pain, and sleep disorders.
How to use
Time of day: In the afternoons or evenings.
Best used in: A dry herb vaporizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Sleep disorders, managing pain, soothing headaches, reducing stress and anxiety, and feeling Zen.
- Strain: 50% indica, 50% sativa
- THC: 17–20%
- CBD: 0.5%
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic
- Humulene: Traditionally used as a sedative and analgesic agent
- Bisabolol: Thought to be analgesic and anti-inflammatory
- Flavour and aroma: Spiced mulled wine, sweet grapes, cinnamon
- Smoke aroma: Sweet grapes, spicy, vanilla, skunky