I'm the powerhouse of potency, the trademark of rarity, and completely bedazzled with history. Sometimes I reach THC levels of 29% — if that doesn't make beginners shake in their pants, I don't know what would. I was supposedly developed by Dr Suzuki at the University of British Columbia — hence my name (and my quirky history). I was made to help patients with the nasty side of chemotherapy — so my therapeutic effects are abundant. Keep me as medicinal cannabis arsenal, but be mindful of my potent and strong effects
How to use
Time of day: Evenings and nights, before bed.
Best used in: A dry herb vapourizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best used for: Managing chronic pain, nausea, wasting, insomnia, depression, anxiety, inflammation, stress, for potent relaxation, and to induce heavy sleep.
- Strain: 100% indica
- THC: 25% - 29% THC
- CBD: 0 - 0.5%
- Nerolidol: Said to be antimicrobial, anticancer, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory and pain relieving
- Caryophyllene: Thought to be neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory and analgesic
- Limonene: Used by aromatherapists to energise and uplift
- Flavour and aroma: Musky, cheesy, skunk
- Smoke aroma: Skunk, dank, kush